- Real Estate
With an abundance of experience in real estate law (primarily representing commercial lenders), Barbara understands what it takes to be a successful attorney and to represent clients well. She is currently of counsel for Harfenist Kraut & Perlstein LLP, working on files for two large commercial lenders.
Barbara is a hard working, detail oriented attorney who has the unique ability to deal with many different personalities in order to help clients accomplish their goals and ensure transactions are completed smoothly and efficiently.
Clients enjoy working with Barbara because she is quick to answer their questions and is skilled in educating clients in a way they understand and appreciate. Barbara understands the importance of client service and strives to provide outstanding counsel to all clients she works with.
- J.D., Seton Hall University, 1997
- B.A., SUNY Stonybrook, 1993
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Affiliations & Memberships
- Suffolk County Bar Association